How to Qualify
- Counselors and managers in good standing at the date of the trip are eligible.
- Participants will earn award points for business received by Precoa between Feb. 1, 2017 and Jan. 31, 2018.
- Counselors will earn points for each dollar of funeral face value sold (minus chargebacks):
- One award point for all single pay sales (including EPOs) at age 76 and up and all TIs (+1 bonus point for door knockers)
- Two award points for all other sales from national leads (+1 bonus point for door knockers)
- Three award points for all other sales from local lead sources (+1 bonus point for door knockers)
- 5,000 award points for each OAP membership sold
- Managers may participate as a counselor and receive points on business that they personally produce as outlined for counselors. Additionally, managers will earn an override equal to one fourth of the award points earned by counselors in their region.
Counselors must earn a minimum of 1,200,000 points to qualify for the trip (May 18-25, 2018). Additional points as well as Academy points can be used for room upgrades, extra nights, excursions, etc. Rollover Points carried over from previous years can be used for upgrades and excursions once the counselors or manager has already qualified based on 2017 sales.