FLIGHTS, BAGGAGE AND GROUND TRANSPORTATION
What if I have a question regarding flights?
- For flight related questions during registration, please contact Jody Holliday at Destinations. She can be reached via email at email@example.com or phone at 801-446-5000 or 800-748-4777.
How will I get from the airport to the resort?
- When you arrive at the Tocumen International Airport in Panama City, look for staff members with Precoa signs. They will direct you to a shuttle that will take you to the resort.
Will transportation to The Westin be provided if I booked a pre or post night at Unico?
- Yes. If you booked a pre or post night through the Precoa registration site, we will take care of your transportation to and from the resort on those days.
Will transportation to and from The Westin be provided if I plan to book my own hotel for pre and/or post nights?
- No. If you book your own hotel for extension nights, transportation to and from the resort will not be provided. You will be responsible for your own transportation.
What if I have a general Precoa Escapes question?
- Please contact Ashley Threlfall for general questions prior to registration. She can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 503-244-7755.
Do I need a passport?
- Yes, a valid passport is required. You are responsible for determining what type of documentation is needed for your travel.
Will I have access to wi-fi at the resort?
- Yes! Wi-fi is available and included in your stay.
What is the dress code at the resort?
- The Westin welcomes casual attire. However, some restaurants require pants and close toe shoes for men. Below is a suggested guide to attire while at the resort:
Beachwear: Swimsuit, t-shirt or swim cover up, flip flops or other casual sandals
Casual: Around the resort, dress comfortably. Shorts, skirts, t-shirts, and sandals are welcome anywhere on the resort during the day. In the evenings around the resort, clothing tends to get a bit dressier. Think nicer shorts, linen tops or pants, collared or polo shirts, sundresses, skirts, and leather sandals. No tank tops or flip flops are allowed in the restaurants at dinner time.
Resort Chic: For special occasions, strike a dressy-casual balance with pants and collared shirts, dresses or skirts, and dress shoes.
NEED HELP WHILE TRAVELING?
What if I miss my connecting flight or have questions while traveling?
- If you need help while traveling to and from Panama City, please contact one of the following people below.
- Contact one of our Destinations team members at 801-928-2332.
Once at the resort, what do I do if I have a question about my registration?
- If you have a question or need assistance with your trip while at the resort, you may visit the Precoa Hospitality Desk. Staff members there will assist you with all of your trip questions and planning needs. The location and daily hours will be printed on the travel guide you will receive in your pre-trip packet mailed a few weeks prior to the trip. You can also text or call a member of the Precoa Hospitality team at 801-928-2332.
CHILDREN AND PREGNANCY
Are children allowed at The Westin?
- Yes, children of all ages are allowed at The Westin.
DINING AND DRINKS
Which restaurants are complimentary and which restaurants require an additional fee?
- All on-site restaurants are included with your stay.
Who do I contact for special dietary needs?
- Please send an email with your request to email@example.com
Do I need to make any dining reservations ahead of time?
- We highly recommend making dining reservations ahead of time. Asiana, Tierra & Fuego, Starfish Grill and Oceanica restaurants require reservations. Group reservations are allowed up to a max of 10 guests. To make a reservation, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there room service?
- Yes, The Westin offers 24 room service for a fee.
Are all alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks included at the resort?
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and wine by the glass are available at any of the resort’s restaurants and bars during regular operating hours and are included with your stay.
Do I need to bring my own pool or beach towel?
- No, these are provided. Simply head down to the pool area and exchange your towel card for a towel at the booth.
Is there a gym at the resort?
- Yes and it is included with your stay.
Is there a salon and/or spa?
- Yes, The Westin has a wonderful salon and spa. More details will be available during registration.
How do I know what time the Precoa events will be?
- A few weeks before your Precoa Escapes trip, you will be mailed a pre-trip packet containing important information. Please refer to the travel guide in your packet for more information about Precoa events, Hospitality Desk Hours and contact info in the event you need help. Don’t forget to pack this handy little guide!
What time is check in and check out?
- Check in is at 3pm and check out is at 12 p.m.
Will my room be ready when I arrive at the resort?
- We will make every effort to have your room ready upon arrival. However, if you arrive before check in at 3 p.m., you may store your bags with the bellman and relax by the pool or grab a bite to eat while you wait for your room.
Will the bathroom in my room have shampoo/conditioner/soap?
- Yes, shampoo, conditioner and soap are provided.
Are there flat-screen TVs in every room?