FLIGHTS, BAGGAGE AND GROUND TRANSPORTATION
What if I have a question regarding flights?
- For flight related questions during registration, please contact Jody Holliday at Destinations. She can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 801-446-5000 or 800-748-4777.
How will I get from the airport to the resort?
- When you arrive at the Cancun International Airport, look for staff members with Precoa signs. They will direct you to a shuttle that will take you to the resort.
Will transportation to Unico be provided if I booked a pre or post night at Unico?
- Yes. If you booked a pre or post night through the Precoa registration site, we will take care of your transportation to and from the resort on those days.
Will transportation to and from Unico be provided if I plan to book my own hotel for pre and/or post nights?
- No. If you book your own hotel for extension nights, transportation to and from the resort will not be provided. You will be responsible for your own transportation.
What if I have a general Precoa Escapes question?
- Please contact Ashley Threlfall for general questions prior to registration. She can be reached via email at email@example.com or phone at 503-244-7755.
Do I need a passport?
- Yes, a valid passport is required. You are responsible for determining what type of documentation is needed for your travel.
Will I have access to wi-fi at the resort?
- Yes! Wi-fi is free and so are calls to the USA, Canada and Mexico.
What is the dress code at the resort?
Unico welcomes casual attire. However, some restaurants require pants and close toe shoes for men. In your room, you will find a restaurant guide indicating which restaurants are open throughout the day and the dress code appropriate for that time of day. Please see the list below for a general breakdown of some suggested attire.
- Beachwear: Swimsuit, t-shirt, swim cover up, flip flops
- Casual: Shorts, skirt, t-shirt, sandals
- Resort Casual: Shorts, pants, collared shirt, polo, linen shirt, sundress, nice sandals
- Resort Chic: Pants, collared shirt, skirt, blouse, dress, close toe shoes
NEED HELP WHILE TRAVELING?
What if I miss my connecting flight or have questions while traveling?
- If you need help while traveling to and from Cancun, please contact one of the following people below.
- Contact info coming soon.
Once at the resort, what do I do if I have a question about my registration?
- If you have a question or need assistance with your trip while at the resort, you may visit the Precoa Hospitality Desk. Staff members there will assist you with all of your trip questions and planning needs. The location and daily hours will be printed on the travel guide you will receive in your pre-trip packet mailed a few weeks prior to the trip.
CHILDREN AND PREGNANCY
DINING AND DRINKS
Which restaurants are complimentary and which restaurants require an additional fee?
- All on-site Unico restaurants are included with your stay.
Who do I contact for special dietary needs?
- Please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to make any dining reservations ahead of time?
Is there room service?
- Yes, Unico offers 24-hour room service which can even be ordered through the Unico 20°87° App.
Are all alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks included at the resort?
- Yes, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are included with your stay with the exception of some top shelf liquors.
How do I know what activities are happening each day at the resort?
- You will receive a program outlining Unico activities at check in.
Is there a charge for daily Unico sponsored activities and entertainment?
- No, these are included. Please keep in mind that activities such as spa treatments are not included.
Do I need to bring my own pool or beach towel?
- No, these are provided. Some excursions may require you to bring a towel but you may use a resort towel for those.
Is there a gym at the resort?
Is there a salon and/or spa?
- Yes, Unico has a wonderful salon and spa. More details will be available during registration.
How do I know what time the Precoa events will be?
- A few weeks before your Precoa Escapes trip, you will be mailed a pre-trip packet containing important information. Please refer to the travel guide in your packet for more information about Precoa events, Hospitality Desk Hours and contact info in the event you need help. Don’t forget to pack this handy little guide!
What time is check in and check out?
- Check in is at 3 p.m. and check out is at 11 a.m.
Will my room be ready when I arrive at the resort?
- We will make every effort to have your room ready upon arrival. However, if you arrive before check in at 3pm, you may store your bags with the bellman and relax by the pool or grab a bite to eat while you wait for your room.
Will the bathroom in my room have shampoo/conditioner/soap?
- Yes, shampoo, conditioner and soap are provided.
Are there flat-screen TVs in every room?