Advance Funeral Planners and managers in good standing at the date of the trip are eligible. Participants will earn award points for business received by Precoa between February 1, 2023 and January 31, 2024.
Participants will earn award points for business received by Precoa between Feb 1, 2023 and Jan 31, 2024.
- One award point for all single pay sales (including EPOs) at age 76 and up and all TIs (+1 bonus point for Home Visits)
- Two award points for all other sales from national leads (+1 bonus point for Home Visits)
- Three award points for all other sales from local lead sources (+1 bonus point for Home Visits)
- 5,000 award points for each OAP membership sold
- Minus any chargebacks – If you’re charged back dollars, you’ll be charged back the proportionate number of points to match the new policy value. Chargebacks after the qualification deadline will be applied to next year’s incentive trip point total.
*Unique rules apply for some funeral homes including Selected Services; please confirm with your manager if you have any questions.
Managers may participate as an Advance Funeral Planner and receive points on business that they personally produce as outlined for AFPs. Additionally, managers will earn an override equal to one fourth of the award points earned by an AFP in their region.
Advance Funeral Planners must earn a minimum of 1,500,000 points by January 31, 2024 to qualify for the trip. Additional points can be used for room upgrades, extra nights, excursions, etc. Rollover points carried over from previous years can be used for upgrades and excursions once the AFP or manager has already qualified.