Advance Funeral Planners and managers in good standing at the date of the trip are eligible. Participants will earn award points for business received by Precoa between Feb. 1, 2020 and Oct. 31, 2020.
Participants will earn award points for business received by Precoa between Feb. 1, 2020 and Oct. 31, 2020.
- One award point for all single pay sales (including EPOs) at age 76 and up and all TIs (+1 bonus point for Home Visits)
- Two award points for all other sales from national leads (+1 bonus point for Home Visits)
- Three award points for all other sales from local lead sources (+1 bonus point for Home Visits)
- 5,000 award points for each OAP membership sold
- Minus any chargebacks – If you’re charged back dollars, you’ll be charged back the proportionate number of points to match the new policy value. Chargebacks after the qualification deadline will be applied to next year’s incentive trip point total.
*Unique rules apply for some funeral homes including Selected Services; please confirm with your manager if you have any questions.
Managers may participate as an Advance Funeral Planner and receive points on business that they personally produce as outlined for AFPs. Additionally, managers will earn an override equal to one fourth of the award points earned by an AFP in their region.
Advance Funeral Planners must earn a minimum of 1,000,000 points to qualify for the trip (May 1-6, 2021). Additional points as well as Academy points can be used for room upgrades, extra nights, excursions, etc. Rollover points carried over from previous years can be used for upgrades and excursions once the AFP or manager has already qualified based on 2020 sales.
When is the Panama trip?
- May 1-6, 2021
When is the qualification period for Panama?
- February 1, 2020 – October 31, 2020
What is the qualification level for Panama?
- Since the qualification period is 9 months long, the qualification level is 1 million points.
Where are we staying in Panama?
- The Westin Playa Bonita.
When is the Thailand Supertrip?
- The Thailand Supertrip will take place in March of 2022. More information will be revealed at a later date.
When is the qualification period for Thailand?
- You can qualify from Nov. 1, 2020 to Oct. 31, 2021. You will have from Nov. 1, 2021 to Jan. 31, 2022 to earn additional points for Thailand.
When will registration be?
- Registration for Thailand will start in October, with most people registering in November. It’s important that we secure rooms and flights in the fall.
How many points do I need to qualify for Thailand?
- In order to qualify for the Supertrip to Thailand, you must earn 1.4 million qualification points between Nov. 1, 2020 – Oct. 31, 2021.
What is the base cost for Thailand? What’s the difference between qualification and base cost?
- The base cost for Thailand is 1.7 million points. This is the cost of attending the trip. It’s a little more than the qualification level, which is 1.4 million points. We’re keeping qualification low, so more people can qualify. If you were here in 2015, we did something similar for our Europe trip (1.2 million to qualify, trip cost of 1.6 million).
How can I pay for or earn the 300,000 point difference?
- You have a number of options to cover the gap between qualification and trip cost. You can use rollover points from previous years, you can use additional qualification points, you can keep earning points until Jan 31, 2022. You can even pay for all or part of the 300,000 points with cash. Any points left after you’ve paid the total 1.7 million base cost can be used to pay for upgrades and excursions (or rolled over to another year).