Advance Funeral Planners and managers in good standing at the date of the trip are eligible. Participants will earn award points for business received by Precoa between Feb. 1, 2018 and Jan. 31, 2019.
Participants will earn award points for business received by Precoa between Feb. 1, 2018 and Jan. 31, 2019.
- One award point for all single pay sales (including EPOs) at age 76 and up and all TIs (+1 bonus point for Home Visits)
- Two award points for all other sales from national leads (+1 bonus point for Home Visits)
- Three award points for all other sales from local lead sources (+1 bonus point for Home Visits)
- 5,000 award points for each OAP membership sold
- Minus any chargebacks – If you’re charged back dollars, you’ll be charged back the proportionate number of points to match the new policy value. Chargebacks after the qualification deadline will be applied to next year’s incentive trip point total.
- Unique rules apply for some funeral homes; please confirm with your manager if you have any questions.
Managers may participate as an Advance Funeral Planner and receive points on business that they personally produce as outlined for AFPs. Additionally, managers will earn an override equal to one fourth of the award points earned by an AFP in their region.
Advance Funeral Planners must earn a minimum of 1,250,000 points to qualify for the trip (April 28-May 5, 2019). Additional points as well as Academy points can be used for room upgrades, extra nights, excursions, etc. Rollover points carried over from previous years can be used for upgrades and excursions once the AFP or manager has already qualified based on 2018 sales.
Prorated Qualification Schedule
If you are new to Precoa in 2018, below please find the number of points needed to qualify for the trip, based on the month of your first sale.
February: 1,250,000 points
March: 1,250,000 points
April: 1,200,000 points
May: 1,150,000 points
June: 1,100,000 points
July: 1,050,000 points
August: 1,000,000 points
September: 950,000 points
October: 900,000 points
November: 850,000 points
December: 850,000 points