Join Precoa Escapes May 1-6, 2021 at the Marquis Los Cabos! This adults-only, all-inclusive resort features spacious rooms and casitas overlooking the Sea of Cortez. Decorated in a contemporary Mexican Luxury style, the Marquis is the perfect place to unwind and recharge. Visit the Marquis website for more information!
Visit the Marquis website for more information!
A LUXURY EXPERIENCE
A 5-night stay (May 1- 6) at the all-inclusive Marquis Los Cabos Resort
Round trip airfare for you and one guest to Los Cabos, Mexico
Ground transportation, gratuities, taxes and fees
Precoa sponsored gifts and extras
The qualification you earned for Panama is valid for this year’s trip. If you have banked your qualification from Unico, you may also use that to attend this trip!
Things to Know
- Please note, due to health and safety concerns, there will be no events on this year’s Precoa Escapes trip. We hope you will enjoy five relaxing nights with no agenda!
- Please be prepared to follow airline, resort, and excursions safety guidelines for everyone’s comfort and wellbeing. Those currently involve wearing masks when social distancing is not possible.
- Bank your qualification. We are thrilled to announce the option to bank your qualification points from this year to go directly towards your qualification for Thailand! Rolling forward your 2020 and/or 2021 qualification points will give you a huge boost to get you to qualification quicker, so you can keep every point you earn this year and afford some incredible upgrades, excursions, and extra nights in Thailand. Look out for an updated Thailand reveal in January!
- Roll over. If you aren’t interested in Thailand, you can bank your points as always for use on upgrades in a future year.
- Cash out. You can cash out your points at last year’s more favorable rate! COVID continues, and so do our higher payouts: $2,000 for the base trip and 500/ $1 for your upgrade points. If you’re interested, we can provide you with a quote. Cash outs of your points from the recently ended qualification period will be processed in spring 2021.