Join Precoa Escapes May 1-6, 2020 as we indulge in a luxurious stay at the adults only all-inclusive resort, Unico. This breathtaking oasis is set on the stunning beaches of Riviera Maya and its rustic contemporary feel is the perfect setting for relaxation and rejuvenation. Unico features three unique pools as well as a holistic spa and wellness center. Dining options vary from fine dining to casual beachside buffet and you’ll find locally-sourced ingredients and a variety of international flavors throughout. To top it off, everything you eat and see at Unico is inspired by the local culture. Prepare to relax, dine and indulge the senses at this extraordinary resort!
5-night stay (May 1- 6) at Unico Riviera Maya
Round trip airfare for you and one guest to Cancun, Mexico
Ground transportation, entertainment, gratuities, fees and taxes
Precoa sponsored gifts and events
How to Qualify
Advance Funeral Planners and managers in good standing at the date of the trip are eligible. Participants will earn award points for business received by Precoa between Feb. 1, 2019 and Jan. 31, 2020. Advance Funeral Planners must earn a minimum of 1,350,000 points to qualify for the trip. Additional points as well as Academy points can be used for room upgrades, extra nights, excursions, etc. Rollover points carried over from previous years can be used for upgrades and excursions once the AFP or manager has already qualified based on 2019 sales.
*Unique rules apply for some funeral homes including Selected Services; please confirm with your manager if you have any questions.
- February: 1,350,000 points
- March: 1,350,000 points
- April: 1,300,000 points
- May: 1,250,000 points
- June: 1,185,000 points
- July: 1,135,000 points
- August: 1,075,000 points
- September: 1,025,000 points
- October: 970,000 points
- November: 920,000 points
- December: 900,000 points
- January: 900,000 points
Alcoba Garden View Pool
Alcoba Ocean View
Alcoba Ocean Front
Estancia Suite Tropical
Estancia Suite Ocean View
Chichen Itza and Cenote: 31,000 points/person
Dolphin Swim Options: Options range from 25,800 – 99,800 points/person
Garrafon Reef Park: 28,800 points/person
Dine and Sail: 17,800 points/person
Coba & Tulum: 35,000 points/person
Selvatica Extreme Canopy: 19,800 points/person
Xtreme Mayan Jungle Tour: 19,800 points/person
Unico Yalku Extreme: 23,200 points/person
Mayan Village and Tankah Cenotes: 82,500 points/person
Mystical Cenotes: 70,000 points/person
Sunset Sailing and Vino: 75,000 points/person
Curated Tulum: 69,500 points/person
Muyil Archaeological Ruins: 74,500 points/person
Forest Lawn Qualifications
HOW TO QUALIFY
Participants will earn sales units for business received by Precoa between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019.
Planners will earn 2 sales units for each dollar of property face value sold:
- Maximum of 40,000 sales units ($20,000) per sale
- Less sales units of sales that cancel during the year
Planners will earn sales units for each dollar of funeral face value sold:
- Less sales units for contracts that cancel during the year
- Less sales units for non-TI deaths during the year that occur within the first 6 months of policy issuance
- Less 50% of sales units for non-TI deaths during the year that occur between months 6 and 12 following policy issuance
All numbers tentative and subject to change.
Sales Units & Level Qualification
Platinum Level (Under 2 years’ tenure at Forest Lawn)
- Coachella Valley – 800,000 sales units
- Non-Coachella Valley – 840,000 sales units
- Awarded 100,000 point bonus, plus 1 point per sales unit above qualification level.
- Coachella Valley – 1,100,000 sales units
- Non-Coachella Valley – 1,150,000 sales units
- Awarded 400,000 point bonus, plus 1 point per sales unit above qualification level.
- Coachella Valley – 1,400,000 sales units
- Non-Coachella Valley – 1,550,000 sales units
- Awarded 900,000 point bonus, plus 1 point per sales unit above qualification level.
- Coachella Valley – 1,700,000 sales units
- Non-Coachella Valley – 2,000,000 sales units
- Awarded 1,400,000 point bonus, plus 1 point per sales unit above qualification level.