Download Your Packing Guide
Know Before You Go
Travel tips to help you prepare for your adventure.
- If you’re planning to visit the fitness center, be sure to bring a set of workout clothes and shoes.
- Don’t forget to pack things like cash, cell phone chargers and your wallet.
- We recommend packing lightweight, cool, breathable clothing. And don’t forget your swimsuit!
- Download your packing guide here.
- Passports are required so please make sure yours and your guests’ are up to date.
- Always keep your passport handy and secure and do NOT pack it in your checked bag.
- View the Panama dress code in our packing guide here.
In May, the average daytime high in Panama City is about 87, with the average low about 77 degrees Fahrenheit. Please see below for the most up to date weather forecast.
Panama City Average high: 87 Average low: 77
*Please note, averages are given for May.