Download Your Packing Guide
Know Before You Go
Travel tips to help you prepare for your adventure.
- → Casual Attire: You’re on vacation – relax! Jeans, polos, sundresses and blouses are welcomed. Please keep swimwear to the Pool Deck. Shorts are welcomed for breakfast and lunch.
- → Smart Casual Attire: Dress to impress with collared shirts, dresses, skirts and blouses, or pantsuits. Jackets, sport coats and blazers are optional.
- → Formal Attire: Make it a night out in your best black-tie look – suits and ties, tuxedos, cocktail dresses or evening gowns.
- Passports are required so please make sure yours and your guests’ are up to date.
- Always keep your passport handy and secured and do NOT pack it in your checked bag. You will need it when boarding the ship in Miami.
- When departing Miami, don’t forget to put your cell phone in airplane mode if you don’t have an international plan.
- We highly recommend making any theater and specialty dining reservations in advance. These can be made once you have your Royal Caribbean booking number which will be sent to you after you have completed your registration.
Depending on the port, the average daytime high ranges from 82 to 90, with the average low between 70 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Please see below for more detailed weather information for each port.
Miami Average high: 85 Average low: 70
Current weather forecast – Miami
Nassau, Bahamas Average high: 82 Average low: 70
Current weather forecast – Nassau
Cozumel, Mexico Average high: 87 Average low: 73
Current weather forecast – Cozumel
Roatan, Honduras Average high: 90 Average low: 72
Current weather forecast – Roatan
Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico Average high: 88 Average low: 75
Current weather forecast – Costa Maya
*Please note, averages are given for April and May 2019.