Download Your Packing Guide
Know Before You Go
Travel tips to help you prepare for your adventure.
- Download your complete packing guide here.
- If you’re planning to visit the fitness center, be sure to bring a set of workout clothes and shoes.
- Don’t forget to pack things like cash, cell phone chargers and your wallet. USD are accepted in all ports.
- The right look will vary by venue but below are a few types of suggested attire you’ll see, grouped by type.
- → Casual Attire: You’re on vacation – relax! Jeans, polos, sundresses and blouses are welcomed. Please keep swimwear to the Pool Deck. Shorts are welcomed for breakfast and lunch.
- → Smart Casual Attire: Dress to impress with collared shirts, dresses, skirts and blouses, or pantsuits. Jackets, sport coats and blazers are optional.
- → Formal Attire: Make it a night out in your best black-tie look – suits and ties, tuxedos, cocktail dresses or evening gowns.
- If you’re planning to visit the onboard fitness center, be sure to bring a set of workout clothes and shoes.
- Passports are required so please make sure yours and your guests’ are up to date.
- Always keep your passport handy and secure and do NOT pack it in your checked bag.
- Don’t forget to put your cell phone in airplane mode if you don’t have an international plan.
- View the Unico dress code in our packing guide here.
In May, the average daytime high in Riviera Maya is about 87, with the average low about 71 degrees Fahrenheit. Please see below for the most up to date weather forecast.
Riviera Maya Average high: 87 Average low: 71
Current weather forecast – Riviera Maya
*Please note, averages are given for May.